Saturday, January 13, 2007

iPhone, AMEX application, my Portal

Apple is going to roll out OSX 10.5 with TImeMachine which will require an external hard drive, and their only external hard drive is 40G? Stick a 400G drive, increase the price by $125 and suddenly there is new reason to buy. I would prefer the hard drive to be in the router, but they didn't offer that either.

When are we going to hear what OSX iPhone has? and what tools to develop to the UI are available. I want my phone to be my remote... I want to interface with my Tivo via my phone by touching the TV guide on my phone... I have this already in a $300 device... but its a separate, dumb device that I can't take to work. With iPhone I can!! Drat those walled garden, ATT types. I thought they would be the experts on closed systems after Carter Phone, then the Break Up... allowing Whittaker to roll them all up is really rolling back the clock. Come on Web 2.0 crowd... we really need move them to the current century.

... When am I going to be able to get on My Web Page, and be able to see my contacts from my wireless phone, my voicemail, my bills that need to be paid, my bank accounts, the stocks I own, my EOBs from my insurance company, my calendar, my email, my grocery list, the notification that my cleaners has my stuff ready???? It's my portal... This is not what Yahoo has.... yet.

... when is my iPhone going to get a pop up everytime I hit my company AMEX card??? it should show up, and I should be able to gesture it into a category... Meals, Airfare, Local Transport, Parking& Taxi.. Office Supplies... what are the other silly categories??? and when it pops up... the thing knows the date, it knows the vendor (so it should suggest the same category as last time). And because this will be so awesome and a realitve pain in the ass to spend cash, users will use the AMEX and not cash!! Huge value add!!

No comments:

Post a Comment